The rich foam of the shampoo part of the Labomo Silky Soft Shampoo & Conditioner is the first thing you notice when you use this amazing new hair treatment from Art Nature. What you notice next is that this foam cleanses your scalp and hair deeply, giving it volume and softness like you've never experienced before. And what you realize after a few times you have used the set is that it has repaired the damage from dryers and perms, and made your hair healthier and more resilient to seasonal change.
The trick is in the selection of natural ingredients that have been used to create the Labomo Silky Soft Shampoo & Conditioner. Utilizing extracts from a wide variety of plants including the sun-dried mandarin orange peel chenpi and the Cistanche tubulosa (a plant from the Taklamakan Desert), which are two of the most popular substances in traditional Chinese medicine, this shampoo and conditioner combination helps normalize the scalp's environment so each new hair grows stronger and healthier! Both come in 270 ml (9.1 fl oz) bottles and have a green apple and rose fragrance.
Specs and Features:
- Contains 2 bottles (shampoo and conditioner)
- Volume/bottle: 270 ml (9.1 fl oz)
- Hair type: damaged
- Fragrance: green apple and rose
- Contains (shampoo): chenpi extract, Cistanche tubulosa extract, araliaceae extract, French pine bark extract, barley ferment extract, blackberry lily extract, Chinese peony extract, seaweed extract, black tea extract, fermented pear juice, Roman chamomile extract, coconut oil fatty acid amidopropyl betaine solution, hydrogenated soybean phospholipids, hardened rape seed oil alcohol, purified water, water, etc.
- Contains (conditioner): chenpi extract, Cistanche tubulosa extract, Siberian ginseng extract, French pine bark extract, barley ferment extract, blackberry lily extract, Chinese peony extract, seaweed extract, hibiscus flower fermentation liquid, hydrolyzed silk liquid, yuzu ceramide, phytosteryl macadamia nut oil fatty acid, jojoba oil, camellia oil, purified water, concentrated glycerin, water, etc.
- Made in Japan