The "marugoto" part in the name of the Kit Kat Mini Marugoto Cacao means "the whole thing," so with these chocolates you know you are not getting just another of those "Japan only" Kit Kats that have become one of the most sought-after souvenirs from the country, but also a deep chocolate experience not often associated with simple biscuit snack. With these Kit Kats, Nestle Japan has pulled out all stops to offers you a true chocoholic's dream come true!
It's 72% cacao, as you can see right from the wrapping, so you know this chocolate is focused on real lovers of the cocoa bean. Eat one to understand that the 36 individually wrapped chocolate biscuits contained in this set (three bags with 12 each) also contain roasted cacao/cocoa nibs, which are small pieces of crushed cocoa beans that are naturally low in sugar and amazingly packed with antioxidants and nutrients. Each and every one of these Kit Kats biscuits is a bite of superfood, taking the "guilty" out of "pleasure."
Specs and Features:
- Exclusive to Japan
- Contains 3 bags of 12 individually wrapped Kit Kat Mini chocolate biscuits
- Made with cacao/cocoa nibs superfood
- Energy (per piece): 66 kcal
- Protein (per piece): 0.92 g
- Fat (per piece): 4.2 g
- Carbohydrates (per piece): 6.1 g
- Salt equivalent (per piece): 0.003-0.010 g
- Contains: cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, wheat flour, cocoa powder, lactose, cacao nibs, vegetable oil/fat, whole milk powder, yeast, baking soda, flavoring, soybeans