There's no need to go through a pandemic to appreciate a device like the King Jim UV10 Disinfecting Case: face masks are always useful to have around (ask any Japanese during flu or allergy season!) and our small everyday objects like keys, wallets, or cellphones are a constant source of possible infection. Especially our phones, since we touch them all day and they are held too close to our mouth and nose. King Jim's UV10 Disinfecting Case takes care of this problem once and for all, at home or, thanks to its compact size, pretty much anyway!
Charge it (using the included charging USB cable) for about 3.5 hours and then slip in your mask, cellphone, wallet, or any other small item you want to disinfect. Its 275 nm UV-C light kills the viruses or bacteria that your objects might have picked up, allowing you to use them without any worries. One charge is good for 15 disinfecting sessions of 10 minutes each, so the King Jim UV10 Disinfecting Case really has your daily needs covered. And at 220 x 40 x 11 mm (8.7 x 1.6 x 4.3"), it can fit in almost any bag too!
The King Jim UV10 Disinfecting Case features:
- Ultraviolet sanitizing device for small items
- Suitable for phones, wallets, masks, etc.
- Compact and portable
- Dimensions (external): approx. 220 x 40 x 11 mm (8.7 x 1.6 x 4.3")
- Dimensions (internal): approx. 173 x 23 x 98 mm (6.8 x 0.9 x 3.9")
- Weight: approx. 420 g (14.2 oz)
- Material: ABS, UV-resistant PP, aluminum
- Wavelength: UV-C 275 nm
- Power supply: lithium-ion battery
- Charging time: approx. 3.5 hours
- Disinfection time: approx. 10 minutes
- Continuous use time: 15 sessions/uses (10 minutes each)
- Comes with charging cable (USB Type-A/Type-C)
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)