Even just a glance at the stylish packaging tells that the Kikkoman Traditional Goyokura Soy Sauce is not the regular kind of soy sauce you get at your local supermarket. Made by a company that has been around since 1917 and who is now the world's biggest soy sauce maker, this specially produced shoyu has been matured in wooden vats in the way done by the ancestors of Kikkoman's founders four centuries ago. The result? Better aroma and a flavor you will never forget.
The Kikkoman Traditional Goyokura Soy Sauce is made from domestic soybeans, wheat, and salt. Perfect for any Japanese dish, from the most elaborate simmered nimono to the simplest sashimi, it brings to your table a classic but deeply fulfilling taste that changes the way you think of Japanese cuisine.
Specs and Features:
- Contains 4 x 250 ml (8.4 fl oz) bottles
- Dimensions: 221 x 65 x 195 mm (8.7 x 2.5 x 7.6")
- Ingredients: soybeans, wheat, salt
- Energy (15 ml/0.5 fl oz): 16 kcal
- Protein (15 ml/0.5 fl oz): 1.5 g (0.05 oz)
- Fats (15 ml/0.5 fl oz): 0
- Carbohydrates (15 ml/0.5 fl oz): 2.3 g (0.08 oz)
- Dietary fiber (15 ml/0.5 fl oz): 0.1 g
- Sugar (15 ml/0.5 fl oz): 2.2 g (0.07 oz)
- Salt equivalent (15 ml/0.5 fl oz): 2.6 g (0.09 oz)