If you like Japanese cuisine (and if you are reading this, you probably do), you already love soy sauce and particularly the soy sauce of Kikkoman, Japan's (and the world's) premier soy sauce maker. What you probably didn't know, though, is that when you have been working with soy beans since 1917 like Kikkoman has, you can do more with them than just the finished sauce. And the Kikkoman Cocoro Dining 3-Condiment Set is a sampler of what the imagination of a soy sauce maker can come up with, given the chance!
In the one 175 g (6.1 oz) bottle and the two 100 g (3.5 oz) and 90 g (3.1) jars that come in the beautiful box of the Kikkoman Cocoro Dining 3-Condiment Set, you get moromi (fermenting soy mash), which will transform any type of meat whichever way you use it (marinading, during cooking, or on the plate), a soy seeds mix that works wonders even on a simple bowl of rice, and soy-flavored almonds that go great with drinks - or for when you just want a savory snack. Japan's most characteristic flavor served in new and exciting ways!
Specs and Features:
- Contains 1 bottle of fermenting soy mash, 1 jar of soy seeds mix, 1 jar of soy-flavored almonds
- Fermenting soy mash weight: 175 g (6.1 oz)
- Soy seeds mix weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Soy-flavored almonds weight: 90 g (3.1 oz)
- Dimensions: 26.4 x 18.6 x 7.1 cm (10.3 x 7.3 x 2.7")
- Weight (total): 1.1 kg (2.4 lbs)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese