A witch's familiar is her best friend and this is certainly true for Kiki, the teenage witch in Hayao Miyazaki's 1989 classic Kiki's Delivery Service, and her black talking cat, Jiji. Jiji was Kiki's companion through all her adventures in the film and can be yours too, with the Kiki's Delivery Service Clasp Shoulder Bag, a stylish and practical accessory. Even if you already have other bags, put them aside because this is the only bag a true anime fan will ever need!
Pretty roomy at about 290 x 220 x 100 mm (11.4 x 8.7 x 3.9"), the Kiki's Delivery Service Clasp Shoulder Bag comes with an inside pocket for making it easier to reach essentials like a wallet or phone, and with a shoulder strap that is 130 cm (4.3 ft) long. Jiji appears on the clasp (together with a loaf of bread), on the inside as a decorative motif, and on the front bottom corner embroidered with his paw prints over a beautiful dark blue background!
Specs and Features:
- Official Studio Ghibli merchandise
- Clasp: Jiji and loaf of bread
- Jiji motif print on the inside
- Jiji embroidery on the outside
- Inside pocket
- Dimensions: approx. 290 x 220 x 100 mm (11.4 x 8.7 x 3.9")
- Shoulder strap length: 130 cm (4.3 ft)
- Weight: approx. 211 g (7.4 oz)
- Materials: cotton (exterior), polyester (interior), zinc alloy, iron