There's a whole category of hot pot dishes in Japanese cuisine, called nabemono - literally, "things you make in a big pot" - and they can contain pretty much anything. The one thing they have in common is that they are cooked on the table with everyone adding stuff in the pot and that the pot always sits on a gas cartridge portable stove. If you are serious about your nabemono, the Iwatani Tough Maru Portable Stove must be your first choice!
But it isn't just for home use: as a matter of fact, the "tough" part of the Iwatani Tough Maru Portable Stove is its sturdy construction and carrying case, making it ideal for any outing to the mountains, beach, or woods. If you are the camping or adventurous type, it promises to follow you, ready to deliver hot food, coffee, or anything you can prepare in a pot, anywhere you are, using just a regular gas cartridge.
The Iwatani Tough Maru Portable Stove features:
- Dimensions (appliance): 286 x 192.5 x 122 mm (11.2 x 7.5 x 4.8")
- Dimensions (case): 320 x 252 x 135 mm (12.5 x 9.9 x 5.3")
- Weight (appliance): 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs)
- Weight (appliance & case): 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)
- Ignition method: piezoelectric ignition
- Heating value: 2.3 kW (2,000 kcal/h)
- Materials: plate steel, enameled steel, stainless steel, ABS
- For pots with a bottom diameter of 20 cm (7.8") or smaller
- Comes with carrying case
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)
- Made in Japan
Peso della Spedizione: