Created by Ippudo, a chain of ramen restaurants, the Ippudo Tonkotsu Ramen All-purpose Cooking Sauce will add some serious zing to a meal, whether it's noodles, stir-fry or hot pots. If you have a hankering for Fukuoka-style pork stork ramen broth regardless of the dish, then add a generous helping of this sauce to bring the authentic taste of Japanese street food to your home.
The Ippudo Tonkotsu Ramen All-purpose Cooking Sauce features:
- Pack of four bottles
- 330g (11.6 oz) each
- Made with Ippudo Fukuoka-style tonkotsu (pork stock) ramen broth
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight
- Expiration: see date on bottle
- Consume within 6 months from date of manufacture
- Images are serving suggestions only
- Ingredients: pork powder, soy sauce (including soybean and wheat), salt, pork extract, vegetable oil, sugar and flavorings (including amino acids), caramel pigment, sweetener (Stevia), gelatin, spices, etc.