Portable fans are one more of those things that help the Japanese fight the humid, sticky weather that descends on the country between mid-July and late August. The usual problem with these gadgets, though, is that they look too awkward or techie, especially for the more fashion-conscious user. If you would like the benefits of a portable fan that can be charged through a USB port, works for hours, and doesn't look like, well, a portable fan, then take a gander at the chic, cute, and convenient combo that is the Ice Cream Cone Fan.
In five colors (yellow, pink, green, brown, red), shaped really like an ice cream cone, and with a lively polka dot pattern for its handle, the Ice Cream Cone Fan fits almost any bag or purse – or outfit for that matter! It has three speeds (slow, medium, and fast) and it works from two to six hours on a single charge. And since it charges up by microUSB, you won't have problems finding a place to replenish its battery either. Light, compact, powerful, and stylish, this fan redefines your summer the same way it has for Tokyoites!
The Ice Cream Cone Fan features:
- Handheld/portable fan in the shape of an ice cream cone
- Wear around your neck
- Great for kids
- Colors: yellow, pink, green, brown, red
- Dimensions: 157 x 77.7 mm (6.1 x 3")
- Weight: 110 g (3.8 oz)
- Battery capacity: 1200 mA
- Charging time: approx. 2.5 hours
- Operation on one full charge: approx. 6 hours (slow mode)
- Power input: 5 V / 800 mA
- Speed settings: slow, medium, fast
- Includes strap, polka dot sticker, microUSB cable
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)