One more collaboration between designer Teppei Mihara and the Teori company of Okayama Prefecture, one of Japan's premier producers of bamboo items, the Grid Bamboo Cutting Board takes the mundane task of a "mana-ita" (kitchen cutting board) to a new level. Sturdy and stylish, this cutting board will last for many years without losing any of its functionality or its unique appearance.
Made of hundreds of bamboo pieces laminated together, the Grid Bamboo Cutting Board has the thickness and resiliency to withstand thousands of cuts; its natural oil finish makes it both tough against the cut of any knife and water-proof. And coming in two shapes (square or oblong), it can fit any kitchen or dining room. A unique combination of modern design and classic craftsmanship through organic materials that could only be made in Japan.
The Grid Bamboo Cutting Board features:
- Versions: square, oblong
- Square version: 21.6 x 21.6 x 3cm (8.5 x 8.5 x 1.1")
- Oblong version: 18 x 35 x 3cm (7 x .7 x 1.1")
- Made of laminated bamboo
- Waterproofed by natural oil
- Designed in Japan by Teppei Mihara
- Manufactured by Teori, a renowned Okayama Prefecture bamboo product company