The Elecom Oshigoto Backpack is here to cover a very specific Japanese need, but since you are visiting a website called Japan Trend Shop, you can probably relate: if you're an idol, manga, anime, or game fan, you probably have plenty of merch featuring your favorite character or person (your oshi, as it's known in fandom lingo). And you want to display them on your bag, preferably the same bag you use every day for work or school. If you can indeed relate to this, then the Elecom Oshigoto Backpack is as much for you as it is for your Japanese otaku peers!
The clever thing about the Elecom Oshigoto Backpack is that the top half of its front opens to reveal two transparent cases, where you can flash your oshi buttons, keychains, and so on on your way to a concert, opening day, or other fandom event. And when it's over, you close it again and you're left with a very respectable-looking 330 x 140 x 430 mm (12.9 x 5.5 x 16.9"), water-repellent bag to accommodate all your work/school stuff (including any laptop up to 15.6") in its zippered pockets and roomy compartments! The perfect, practical backpack for your "double" life as a fan!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: black, white
- 1 zippered front pocket, 1 zippered side pocket, 1 plain pocket, 1 cushion pocket
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Compatible laptops: max. 15.6"
- External dimensions: approx. 330 x 140 x 430 mm (12.9 x 5.5 x 16.9")
- Main compartment dimensions: approx. 280 x 100 x 400 mm (11 x 3.9 x 15.7")
- Cushion pocket dimensions: approx. 365 x 25 x 255 mm (14.3 x 1 x 10")
- Weight: approx. 900 g (2 lbs)
- Materials: polyester, PVC, TPU
- Merchandise items not included (images show examples of use only)