It is Japanese cuisine's most famous dish: even if you've only heard the words "Japanese food" you will at least have heard of sushi. And what better way to introduce your friends to its delights than a get-together when you can all make your own? And then the DIY Sushi Party Set is all you need. Besides the actual neta (toppings) and sari (rice), of course! Be it nigiri or maki (roll) sushi, this set is the basic toolkit to make it.
With a handai bucket where you can mix the rice with the vinegar/sugar dressing, three shamoji scoops to serve it around, and a makisu bamboo mat to make the maki rolls, the DIY Sushi Party Set makes raw fish cuisine easy and fun for everyone. Try it at your next "Japanese night" gathering and after the first round your friends won't want to stop!
The DIY Sushi Party Set features:
- 1 x handai sushi rice shallow bucket 295 x 85mm (12 x 3")
- 3 x shamoji rice scoops 50 x 140mm (2 x 6")
- 1 x makisu sushi mat 240 x 240mm (9 x 9")
- Made of ABS resin with 80°C/176°F heat-resistant urethane coating (handai), 120°C/248°F heat-resistant polypropylene (shamoji), bamboo (makisu)
- Rice and fish not included (dishes shown are examples only)
- Made in Japan