A beguiling fusion of Orient and Occident, this dessin carre stamp takes esoteric Japanese inshou culture and gives it a sophisticated universal design perfect for anywhere in the world. Japanese still today use a stamp as their personal form of I.D. or signature, and the character of a person can be defined by the stamp they use and own. This dessin carre is more than aware that the look and impression of a stamp is paramount.
Uniquely transparent and rectangular in shape, this is a special made-to-order customized designer stamp that can transform a name, a logo or a symbol into something personal and cultivated. Each letter or shape will be individually designed and created by the artisans at the Yamamoto stamp workshop in Shizuoka.
The dessin carre Japanese Stamp features:
- Size: 13.5 x 60mm (0.5 x 2.4") or 15 x 60mm (0.6 x 2.4")
- Please note that this stamp is made to order. Customers will choose the details of the stamp they want and then this is created by the artisans.
- Allow at least two weeks for the ordering process, in addition to the regular dispatch period
- Please be aware that not all stamp requests will be possible. Size on the stamp is limited.
- Also includes original case