Seeing a child with a smartphone isn't such a rare sight but these are usually their parents' phones and they're only allowed to play a game or watch a video. With the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Pod Tanjiro Green, you can offer your child their own smartphone with over three dozen apps covering a wide range of functions – from photography and video to games, studying, and much more. The best part is that everything in the phone is related to Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, the most popular manga/anime franchise in Japan today.
Although the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Pod Tanjiro Green isn't an actual phone (hence the "Pod" in its name), it allows your children to hear voice messages from characters in the series. And not just from Tanjiro Kamado either, though it's his looks and face on the startup screen: the device contains 160 voice messages from 42 characters, including all the Demon Slayers and many demons! An amazing entertainment and study tool that your child won't want to put down!
Specs and Features:
- Licensed Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba product
- Design: Tanjiro Kamado overcoat green and black
- Front and back camera for regular photos and selfies
- 41 photography, video, drawing, gaming, and studying apps
- 160 voice messages from 42 anime characters
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 6.8 x 12.1 cm (0.9 x 2.6 x 4.7")
- Weight: 180 g (6.3 oz)
- Materials: ABS, nylon, PMMA, SI, PET
- Power: 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Language (interface and instructions): Japanese
- Made by Sega Toys