The universe of Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba, the manga and anime franchise that has become a national obsession in Japan since 2016, is inhabited by many heroes, both male and female. But when it comes to cool, all characters take a back seat to Tengen Uzui, the tall, muscular, fast-running, eccentric, and flashy Hashira (elite Demon Slayer) with the dual cleavers always carried on his back. These twin blades can now be yours with the Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba Narikiri Tengen Uzui Nichirin Dual Cleavers!
The Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba Narikiri Tengen Uzui Nichirin Dual Cleavers is a toy but its maker, Bandai, has made sure that it's about as true to the original as possible, including the shape of the blades, the chain that connects them, and even the legend "Destroyer of Demons" inscribed on them. By pressing the button on the hilt, the swords play 15 phrases spoken by Tengen Uzui in the anime, so you re-enact and replay your favorite scenes. Need more? The swords come with a barcode on the hilt that you can scan with your smartphone to take augmented-reality pictures of yourself next to Tengen!
Specs and Features:
- Sword length: approx. 35 cm (13.7")
- Chain length: approx. 40 cm (15.7")
- Plays 15 recorded phrases from the anime
- Changes phrase by clicking the button on the hilt
- Power: 2 LR44 batteries
- Hilt includes barcode: read with a smartphone to create augmented-reality photographs with Tengen Uzui
- For ages: 3 years and above
- Instructions/manual: Japanese
Peso della Spedizione: