You don't need to be under lockdown to appreciate a good board game - especially one that combines strategy with fun like Othello. And if you want to make your Othello even more spectacular, the answer can only be the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Kyojuro Rengoku Othello, a version of the game featuring the character most consider the most spectacular in the world of the manga/anime franchise that has swept Japan the last five years: Kyojuro Rengoku, aka the Flame Hashira.
The board of the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Kyojuro Rengoku Othello game set is a tribute to the master swordsman of the Demon Slayer Corps. The illustration makes him look like he's ready to jump out from the board and kill demons! As for the pieces, besides Kyojuro, they also feature the Kamado siblings, their friends and companions Zenitsu Agatsuma and Inosuke Hashibira, and even two demons (Akaza and Enmu), so you know whom you are fighting. A great spin on a great game - and now featuring a great hero!
The Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Kyojuro Rengoku Othello features:
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba version of Othello (Reversi) game
- Official Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba merchandise
- Dimensions: 27 x 27 x 2 cm (10.6 x 10.6 x 0.8")
- Weight: 530 g (18.6 oz)
- Contains board, 48 plain pieces, 5 Demon Slayer pieces, 2 Demon pieces, pieces bag
- Demon Slayer pieces: Tanjiro Kamado, Nezuko Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Inosuke Hashibira, Kyojuro Rengoku (Flame Hashira)
- Demon pieces: Akaza, Enmu
- Instructions: Japanese