French presses are one of the best ways to get a perfect cup of coffee and the Cottle Coffee Press Bottle offers a French press made from the best stainless steel, with a fine steel mesh that filters the coffee powder just right. You just have to let it brew for four minutes and then you have freshly made coffee inside a vacuum flask that keeps it hot (over 86°C/186.8°F for about an hour or over 59°C/138.2°F for six hours) or cool (below 8°C/46.4°F for about six hours) when you are out on the town or off on a day trip.
And you don't need to be a coffee aficionado either: the Cottle Coffee Press Bottle works perfectly as a simple water or juice bottle. You only need to take the press out and you have a 420 ml (14 fl oz) container capable of safely holding everything, from the hottest soup to the coldest smoothie. It comes in four colors/designs: black, white, green, and a pink one with cute hedgehogs designed by famous Swedish ceramic artist Lisa Larson, who is very popular in Japan. Practical and fashionable!
The Cottle Coffee Press Bottle features:
- French press and thermos flask
- Ideal for coffee, drinks, soups, etc.
- Colors/designs: black, white, green, pink (with Lisa Larson-designed hedgehog pattern)
- Dimensions: approx. 7.2 x 24.7 cm (2.8 x 9.7")
- Weight: approx. 320 g (11.8 oz)
- Capacity: 420 ml (14 fl oz)
- Brewing capacity: 300 ml (10 fl oz)
- Warmth retention: over 86°C/186.8°F approx. 1 hour, over 59°C/138.2°F approx. 6 hours
- Coolness retention: below 8°C/46.4°F approx. 6 hours
- Materials: acrylic resin-coated stainless steel, polypropylene, silicone rubber
- Not dishwasher- or microwave-compatible
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)