Finding solutions to minor everyday annoyances (and sometimes almost nonexistent ones!) is one of the main things that drives Japanese engineers and designers. When it comes to the Bisara Hands-Free Standing Hair Dryer, though, most people with long hair will agree that it addresses an annoyance that is rather on the major side. Simply put, having to always hold your hair dryer in your hand when drying your hair is sometimes almost impossible, and everyone would love a solution to that. That's where the Bisara comes in!
Available in two attractive colors (milky white and rose pink), the Bisara Hands-Free Standing Hair Dryer has a design so elegant that allows it to function as a decorative ornament in your living room when not in use. Anyone who see it may think it's a floor lamp! But this 24 x 24 x 92-147 cm (9.4" x 9.4" x 3-4.8 ft) appliance can deliver hot or cold air with temperature control in five steps and airflow control in three, and it even has a negative ions function that makes your hair look even smoother. And it does that just standing there, leaving your hands free!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: white, pink
- Temperature control: 5 steps
- Airflow control: 3 steps
- Modes: warm, cold, beautiful hair
- Negative ions function
- Head range of motion: 180 degrees
- Dimensions: approx. 24 x 24 x 92-147 cm (9.4" x 9.4" x 3-4.8 ft)
- Weight: approx. 3.8 kg (8.4 lbs)
- Materials: ABS, aluminum
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power cord length: approx. 1.75 m (5.7 ft)
- Comes with detachable remote controller
- Instructions/manual: Japanese