Is the real moxibustion (i.e., burning mugwort leaves on the body) too traditional for you? Don't like the smell of the burning leaves or are afraid that the temperature might get out of control? But you still want the beneficial effect of localized heating that physicians in Asia have been using since time immemorial? The Atex Lourdes Moxibustion Heating Stick is your answer: the basic concept is the same, but delivered in the more sophisticated, controlled, and stylish package of a rechargeable electric hook-shaped stick with a heating head.
The device comes with its own charger: once the battery is charged, the heater is at your disposal for the next 1.5 hours. It's long and curved enough to reach even the most tricky tsubo (pressure spots) on your back or waist, and delivers a temperature of 55°C (131°F). Together with the pressure, this offers instant relief and helps ensure fewer aches in the future. Try it once and soon you won't know how you managed without it!
Specs and Features:
- Moxibustion-style heating
- Curving shape
- Ideal for use on back, waist, shoulders, etc.
- Temperature: 55°C (131°F)
- Dimensions: 350 x 32 x 400 mm (13.7 x 1.2 x 15.7")
- Weight: 350 g (12.3 oz)
- Power: rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Continuous operating time: 1.5 hours
- Timer: 15 minutes
- Comes with AC adapter, charging cable
- Instructions/manual: Japanese