Plenty of foods and dishes pair well with a glass of quality whiskey: cheese, tangy fruit, pork... to name just a few. Now you can add Adult Amber Otona no Kohaku Pocky for Whiskey to the list. The classic Japanese snack manufactured by Glico gets a grown-up makeover. This new version of the chocolate-covered pretzel sticks goes very well with a nice, cold glass of whiskey. So what makes it so special? The taste is richer and more bitter than your usual Pocky, and the pretzel stick features actual malt extract, helping to give each piece the aroma of whiskey. Next time you want to kick back after a long day, make sure to have a few packs of these ready for that strong drink.
The Adult Amber Otona no Kohaku Pocky for Whiskey features:
- Made to be eaten with whiskey
- One box/cylinder contains six packs of Pocky
- Features more bitter and richer chocolate taste than regular Pocky, along with real malt extract
- Size of container: 17 x 8.6 x 8.6 cm (6.7 x 3.4 x 3.4")
- Weight: 254g (9 oz)
- Does not come with whiskey