From takoyaki fried octopus dough balls to paella, oden stew, and pizza, there's nothing that you can throw at (or rather, in) the Zojirushi Stan. Hot Plate that will overwhelm it. With a depth of 4 cm (1.6") and a lid, this self-heating multi-cooker is as flexible as it is fun to use, and makes every dinner party a cooking adventure that you can enjoy with your family and friends. Whether Japanese, Chinese, or Western cuisine, this hot plate cooks, simmers, or stir-fry anything and everything.
Beautifully designed and featuring a triple titanium ceramic coating for extra durability, the Zojirushi Stan. Hot Plate is also very easy to use: you just plug the electric mechanism in to the side, plug the other end in a socket, and choose the temperature you want (up to 250°C/592°F). And if you want to leave the cooking in the kitchen, unplug, and use it as a serving pan to bring the cooked food to the table: it keep your food warm until the last bite!
Specs and Features:
- Model: EA-FA10-BA
- Dimensions: 44.5 x 30.5 x 14 cm (17.5 x 12 x 5.5")
- Main plate depth: 4 cm (1.6")
- Weight: 4.8 kg (10.9 lbs)
- Power consumption: 1,200 W
- Scratch-resistant titanium ceramic coating
- Maximum temperature: 250°C (592°F)
- Power cord length: 2.5 m (8.2 ft)
- Comes with spatula, case for electric plug and power cord, recipe book (Japanese)
- Manual/instructions: Japanese
7Kg / 15.4lbs