The back of the neck and lower back: are there any areas of the body that get more sore than these? With our lifestyles making us spend almost half our day sitting, usually in bad posture in non-ergonomic chairs, the top and bottom parts of our spine really suffer. A massage chair costs a lot and needs space, and an actual massage therapist also requires time. The answer? The Yamazen Tolton Hybrid Hands-free Home Massager, a unique massager device dedicated to exactly those problematic areas of your back.
Featuring two main modes (Rubbing Mode and Chopping Mode) and a third that combines the other two, the Yamazen Tolton Hybrid Hands-free Home Massager hugs the back of your neck or your waist. Pull its ends to make it as firm or snug as you like, and delivers tens (or in the case of Chopping Mode, up to hundreds!) of therapeutic vibrations. Your muscles and bones will be thanking you as they become more relaxed and more rested!
The Yamazen Tolton Hybrid Hands-free Home Massager features:
- Color: brown, beige
- Dimensions: 34 x 48 x 17cm (13.3 x 18.8 x 6.6")
- Weight: 1.8kg (3.9 lb)
- Auto timer: 10 minutes
- Operating power: 100V, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 30W
- Power cable length: 2m (6.5 ft)
- Frequency: Rubbing Mode approx. 22-32 per minute, Chopping Mode approx. 50-750 per minute
- Materials: polyester, synthetic leather
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)