Yamamoto Noriten Umenohana Nori Seaweed (4 Pack)
High-quality Japanese seaweed from historical Tokyo store
There are many types of seaweed eaten in Japan: the Japanese aren't shy about making anything that comes from the sea a big part of their diet. But if asked for their favorite, there's little doubt that they would single out nori, the dark, paper-thin seaweed used in many different ways including onigiri rice balls, sushi, and even as topping on yakisoba noodles. But when it comes to nori like the Yamamoto Noriten Umenohana Nori Seaweed, the best way is to eat it just as it is – yes, it really is that good!
The amazing taste of the nori seaweed you get in the Yamamoto Noriten Umenohana Nori Seaweed is a combination of two things: the quality of the raw material, in this case nori from Kyushu's Ariake Sea, the area considered the best in Japan for this particular type of seaweed, and the know-how involved in its preparation. Yamamoto Noriten has been a Tokyo institution since 1849 and the Umenohana Nori in these four cans (each with 28 packs of seaweed) is their longest seller!
Specs and Features:
- Nori from Kyushu's Ariake Sea
- Contains 4 cans of roasted nori and flavored nori
- Each can contains 28 individual packs of nori
- Sheets of nori/pack: 5
- Sheet dimensions: approx. 9 x 5 cm (3.5 x 2")
- Dimensions: 25.9 x 44.6 x 10.5 cm (10.2 x 17.6 x 4.1")
- Contains traces of soybean and wheat
- Made by Yamamoto Noriten (est. 1849)