Half a century after their introduction, the die-cast miniature Tomica cars by Takara Tomy remain one of the most successful and popular series in Japan, a testament to the country's car and toy cultures! If you already have a collection of Tomica (which comes from "Tomy" and "car") and want something to store them while also playing with them, the Tomica Double Action Parking Garage checks both boxes in the most spectacular way!
The Tomica Double Action Parking Garage is a multistory structure that can station 30 of your Tomica cars. It has a spiral elevator to take them from its ground floor to the fifth floor, and it allows you to get them out either one by one or in pairs. This can even become a race! It can be manually or by batteries, and it's also compatible with other Tomica playsets, which means that you can create very imaginative circuits and settings for your precious collection of die-cast cars!
Specs and Features:
- Multistory parking garage building with 2 choices of setup
- Dimensions (full-expansion mode): 705 x 360 x 395 mm (27.7 x 14.1 x 15.5")
- Dimensions (compact mode): 502 x 360 x 300 mm (19.7 x 14.1 x 11.8")
- Weight: 3 kg (6.6 lbs)
- Material: plastic
- Can fit up to 30 Tomica cars
- Tomica cars NOT included (images show examples of use)
- Power: 2 x AA batteries (sold separately but you can also play on manual mode)
- Compatible with other Tomica playsets
- For ages: 3 years and over