Vacuum blenders have become all the rage in recent years and for a good reason: sucking the air out of fruits and vegetables before blending them not only results in smoother, well, smoothies, and soups or juices, but also healthier and more nutritious drinks, since the ingredients don't get oxidized. There are already several such items on the Japanese market, though few can beat the simplicity of Toffy Vacuum Bottle Blender - or its style!
The three pastel color variations (Shell Pink, Pale Aqua, and Ash White) and its slender, long contours make the compact Toffy Vacuum Bottle Blender very elegant even as a standalone object. But what you will love even more is its simplicity: just throw in up to 280 ml (9.4 oz) of fruits and/or vegetables, pull the pump cap to suck the air out, push it back in, set the blender on its base, and fire it up! After you've made your smoothie or puree, you can also keep the rest in the tube and preserve it for hours without fear of oxidization!
The Toffy Vacuum Bottle Blender features:
- Fruit and vegetable mixer/blender with freshness preserver
- Ideal for making smoothies, soups, puree, juices, etc.
- Colors: Shell Pink, Pale Aqua, Ash White
- Dimensions: approx. 75 x 285 x 75 mm (2.9 x 11.2 x 2.9")
- Operating power: AC 100V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 105 W
- Capacity: 280 ml (9.4 fl oz)
- Suggested continuous operating time: 1 minute
- Rotations (empty): 17,000
- Power cable length: approx. 0.8 m (2'6")
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to operate)