The year 1986 carries a special weight for fans of classic video games. Not one, but two of the most historic titles in the industry came out that year: Enix's Dragon Quest and Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda. Over 35 years and over a dozen releases later, both are going strong and still attracting millions of fans who love their latest versions and the originals. The Legend of Zelda Vintage T-shirt is a gift from Nintendo to all these Zelda fans, allowing them to jump in time to when the first Legend was launched!
Everything in The Legend of Zelda Vintage T-shirt is a callback to the first installment of the game, most notably the shirt's green color, like the box of the original. It features the artwork on the front from that same box with the first rendering of Link, the series hero, holding a very different Master Sword and Hylian Shield, and on the left sleeve, a tag with an 8-bit rendering of a Heart Container. And regardless of the size you choose (four are available), this 100% cotton T-shirt comes in a box that is also a replica of the original Zelda box!
Specs and Features:
- Official Nintendo/Legend of Zelda merchandise
- Color: green
- 8-bit Heart Container graphic tag on left sleeve
- Nintendo neck tag
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- S dimensions (length x width x shoulders x sleeve length): 66 x 50 x 46 x 19 cm (26 x 19.7 x 18.1 x 7.5")
- M dimensions (length x width x shoulders x sleeve length): 69 x 53 x 49 x 20 cm (27.2 x 20.9 x 19.3 x 7.9")
- L dimensions (length x width x shoulders x sleeve length): 72 x 58 x 52 x 21 cm (28.3 x 22.8 x 20.5 x 8.3")
- XL dimensions (length x width x shoulders x sleeve length): 75 x 59 x 55 x 22 cm (29.5 x 23.2 x 21.7 x 8.7")
- Material: 100% cotton
- Comes in vintage The Legend of Zelda 1 box replica