One of the many things that Japanese office workers missed during the times of the Covid pandemic were the post-work sessions of beer and yakitori (chicken skewers) with their colleagues. The Thanko Yakitori Maker for One is a solution to that problem: even if you can't be in the same room as your friends, you can meet over Zoom and have a digital party while making your own grilled meat at home. And it also works perfectly even during non-pandemic times!
The Thanko Yakitori Maker for One has three skewers, allowing you to prepare your yakitori dishes one, two, or three at a time. It is made of stainless steel, aluminum, and iron, so will last for a long time and has a built-in timer with presets at 10, 20, and 30 minutes. Its glass cover and oil-shield guarantee that your clothes or table cloth won't suffer from spills. And at just 150 x 298 x 115 mm (5.9 x 11.6 x 4.5"), it's easy to store when you are done. Simple and fun to use, this convenient cooking gadget transports you to the yakitori vendors around Tokyo's Shinbashi station!
Specs and Features:
- Ideal for cooking for one
- For cooking yakitori grilled chicken/meat on skewers
- Dimensions: 150 x 298 x 115 mm (5.9 x 11.6 x 4.5")
- Weight: approx. 1.77 kg (3.9 lbs)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 450 W
- Timer: 0-30 min.
- Power cable: approx. 120 cm (3.9 ft)
- Materials: stainless steel, aluminum, iron, nylon
- Comes with: glass cover, 3 skewers, 3 skewer holders, oil shield
- Instructions/manual: Japanese