Walk anytime between late May and late September in the streets of Tokyo and you will see dozens of people armed with portable fans - Tokyo's summer is really harsh and even just walking around or riding the trains can be sweltering! What makes the Thanko Pita Handheld Office Fan truly nifty as a gadget, though, is that it isn't just for carrying around: its folding handle allows you to place it anywhere you want and since it has a USB port, it can also become a permanent fixture on your desk while hooked up to your computer for power.
But there's one more thing that makes Thanko Pita Handheld Office Fan stand out: it isn't just a fan! It also contains a cooling plate that is up to 17°C (62.6°F) lower than the environment, capable of transforming the summer's burning temperature to that of a pleasant spring day. Very easy to handle and operating for 1.5 hours on a full charge, this fan keeps you cool during your commute or walk around town as well as while you are working or watching stuff online. Combat the summer heat and win with this amazing new device!
The Thanko Pita Handheld Office Fan features:
- Portable USB cooling device
- Dual-cooling function: fan and plate
- Cooling plate temperature: approx. 17°C (62.6°F) lower than environmental temperature
- Fan operation: 3 levels
- With folding handle
- With strap slot
- Dimensions: 105 x 210 x 60 mm (4.1 x 8.2 x 2.3")
- Weight: approx. 209 g (7.3 oz)
- Power supply: 3.7 V, 3,200 mAh lithium ion battery (USB-chargeable)
- Charging time: approx. 4 hours
- Continuous operating time: approx. 1.5 hours
- Comes with microUSB cable
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to operate)