Taking Western ideas and transforming them into something else has been one of Japan's most characteristic traits since its people came to contact with the modern West, 150 years ago. The Test Tube Candles are one more perfect example of this trait: the test tube, an iconic item of Western science, has been taken off its metallic stand, put in a more organic, wooden base, and filled with scented wax, creating an aromatic candle that lasts for about 20 hours.
The Test Tube Candles come in three fragrance blends (Fresh Floral, Fresh Green, Cassis Leaves). You can get them either as a single candle of the fragrance that suits you best or, if you can't decide as a triple-candle set with one "tube" of each. Let the aromas of rose, jasmine, tea, and cassis fill your space with these unique sculptural delights, created by award-winning art director Koji Iyama, and rejuvenate your body and mind.
The Test Tube Candles feature:
- Fragrances: Fresh Floral, Fresh Green, Cassis Leaves
- Also available as a 3-pack with all 3 types
- Fresh Floral aromas: rose, jasmine, citrus, plum
- Fresh Green aromas: tea, geranium, palm rose
- Cassis Leaves aromas: cassis leaves, rose
- Candle dimensions: 3.5 x 11 cm (1.3 x 4.3")
- Single-candle package size: 6.5 x 6.5 x 12 cm (2.5 x 2.5 x 4.7")
- Triple-candle package size: 21 x 6.5 x 12 cm (8.2 x 2.5 x 4.7")
- Candle burning time: approx. 20 hours
- Stand material: wood
0.4Kg / 0.88lbs