If your job (or your hobby) involves working in high places, you know that safety is the most important concern and that a fall arrest rig should be the first thing you put on before starting to climb. And if you know even a little about the Japanese, you won't be surprised to hear that some of the best equipment for this purpose come from them: in a land where people are in constant danger from natural disasters, it's only logical that safety is of paramount importance! Just take a look at the Tajima HS Haul Safety Harness Set and you will see what we mean!
The Tajima HS Haul Safety Harness Set is a combination of two basic items from the company's catalog, plus two accessories that make putting them together easier – and more comfortable. You get a harness that is worn like a vest and ties around your thighs (and under your standard tool belt so it won't interfere with your tools), two fall-arrest D rings that hook on the back of the harness and have a lanyard length of 1.5 m (4.9 ft), and a shock absorber that can take up to 4 kN. With parts made of hardened steel, this is a professional tool that keeps you safe, under the most difficult circumstances!
Specs and Features:
- One size fits all (for heights 155-185 cm/5-6 ft)
- Color: black
- Shock absorber: 4 kN
- Load-bearing capacity: max. 100 kg (220.4 lbs)
- Lanyard length: 1.5 m (4.9 ft)
- Weight: 2.79 kg (6.2 lbs)
- Max. free fall distance: 2.3 m (7.5 ft) with harness, 1.8 m (5.9 ft) with body belt only
- Max. drop distance: 4.1 m (13.5 ft) with harness, 3.1 m (10.2 ft) with body belt only
- Special strap to accommodate tool belt
- Comes with 2 fall-arrest L5 D-rings, back Y-pad, 2 hook attachment rings
- Hardened steel parts