We would all love to be able to take a portable air conditioner around with us during the summer but it isn't practical. However, with this nifty item you can still stay cool as you go about your business or work under the hot afternoon sun. The Summer Vest is a cooling jacket made with special fibers and three pockets for ice packs that will keep your temperature down.
Available in several sizes and three colors (white, gray/black or blue/black), the Summer Vest is an update on maker Yamamoto Housei's popular Coolruck backpack product. Now there are extra pockets for ice packs and cooling pads, while the materials are super absorbent, up to seven times more water retention capacity than regular cotton.
The Summer Vest features:
- Colors: white, gray/black, blue/black
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Small chest size: up to 85cm (33.5")
- Medium size: over 85cm (33.5")
- Large size: over 110cm (43.3")
- Ice pack pockets x 3 (1 large, 2 small)
- Materials: polyester, etc
- Made in Japan