Originally created by industrial designer Sori Yanagi 60 years ago, the Sori Yanagi Rotary Tape Dispenser was considered important enough to make it into the permanent collection of MoMA in New York. Although simple in its construction, this innovative combination of melamine, aluminum, and cast iron has earned much praise thanks to its rotational movement and steady base.
Six decades after its original appearance, the Sori Yanagi Rotary Tape Dispenser now returns as a collaboration between Yanagi Design and the long-running stationery manufacturer Kokuyo. All the characteristics of Yanagi's award-winning design from 1960 are faithfully replicated, complemented by a better cutter and improved mobility to make this a must-have for any design-conscious desk or workplace!
The Sori Yanagi Rotary Tape Dispenser features:
- Recreation of award-winning design by renowned Japanese industrial designer Sori Yanagi
- Collaboration between Yanagi Design and long-established stationery manufacturer Kokuyo
- Dimensions: 115 x 157 x 135 mm (4.5 x 6.1 x 5.3")
- Suitable tape size: 24 mm (0.9") (outer diameter up to 100 mm / 3.9”)
- Weight: 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Materials: melamine resin, cast aluminum, cast iron
- Made in Japan