Outside Japan, we known it as Squirtle, but to the Japanese it's Zenigame, aka the baby spotted turtle, and it is as cute as its name suggests. Factor in its blue color, which evokes the beautiful ocean, and you have a surprisingly appropriate bottle for the Shiseido Anessa Pokemon Squirtle Sunscreen, which combines the R&D of one of the world's top cosmetics makers and the pop culture value of one of the globe's top anime and game franchises for a common cause: to create a powerful weapon in the fight against the sun's harmful UV rays.
And powerful it is! With a sun protection factor of 50+, the Shiseido Anessa Pokemon Squirtle Sunscreen means you can stay in the sun by 50 times longer, regardless of your skin type. It has a lively citrus fragrance that adds to the sense of freshness that comes from its ingredients, which include chia, tormentil, and edelweiss extracts and, with Squirtle on the bottle, it is fun to carry around town or to the beach. Even if you are not a hardcore Pokemon fan!
The Shiseido Anessa Pokemon Squirtle Sunscreen features:
- Sun protection factor (SPF): 50+
- 60 ml (2 fl oz)
- Officially licensed Nintendo product
- Exclusive to the Japanese market
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for face and body
- Fragrance: citrus soap
- Ingredients: water, talc, glycerin, chia extract, tormentil root extract, water-soluble collagen, edelweiss extract, fragrance, etc.