Things can mighty get cramped at home, especially if you live in city in Japan. How can you get away from your family or roommates when you don't have another room spare? Easy, you get the Sanwa Home Privacy Tent. This easy-to-assemble indoor tent is a personal booth for those times when you need your own private space. No, this isn't just another "wacky Japan" meme. This is a genuinely practical item ideal for a wide range of users: from serious photographers in need of a miniature studio to hardcore gamers who don't want distractions or even teleworkers who require a professional and straightaway environment to do a conference call or get some office tasks done. It's portable (with its own case) and even has a side window and skylight.
The Sanwa Home Privacy Tent features:
- For indoor use
- Ideal for home privacy, teleworking, gaming, taking photos, studying, etc.
- Self-assemble: one-touch assembly
- Portable: folds down for ease of storage and transport in case
- With skylight/roof opening, side window
- Dimensions (assembled): 110 x 110 x 150 cm (35 x 43 x 59")
- Weight: 2.7 kg (6 lbs) (including case)
- Desk, table, chair, etc., not included
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to assemble)