The first reaction when seeing the word "bakery" in the name of the Recolte Compact Bakery is to think it's another case of weird Japanized English. But the people at Recolte knew what they were doing: there are 45 (yes, that's right: forty-five) different things you can do with dough using this compact (20.5 x 31 x 27 cm/8.1 x 12.2 x 10.6") device, making it so much more than a simple bread-maker. And the best thing is that no matter what you are making with it, it's always easy thanks to its 12 menus!
From simple sliced bread and donuts for your breakfast to udon noodles for your lunch, or pizza and pasta for your dinner, the Recolte Compact Bakery can handle any type of dough from the kneading to the rising and doubling, and right up until the final baking. And after you're done, it's very easy to clean, since you can literally take everything apart. Choose the color that fits with your kitchen (it comes in cream white or gray) and bake to your heart's content!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: cream white, gray
- 12 menus for 45 different uses of dough
- Dimensions: approx. 20.5 x 31 x 27 cm (8.1 x 12.2 x 10.6")
- Weight: approx. 4.1 kg (9.8 lbs)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 450 W
- Materials: polypropylene, fluororesin-coated and ceramic-coated aluminum die-cast, stainless steel
- Includes measuring cup and spoon
- Comes with recipe book, guide (in Japanese but easy to use)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese