Getting your first juicer and making your own juices and smoothies is an important step toward better nutrition and better health, but if you have been doing it for a while you might have discovered that the added heat and moisture from the machine has an effect on the juice flavor. What you might not know, though, is that it isn't just the flavor: the heat can oxidize the juice and affect its nutritional value as well! The answer? A hard or cold press juicer. Specifically, the Recolte Cold Press Juicer Mini!
Using electricity only to squeeze the fruits and vegetables and not to puree them, the Recolte Cold Press Juicer Mini guarantees you get the most out of your ingredients, removing the fibers, skin, and seeds. It comes with two cups, one for pomace (which you can also use in cooking) and one for the actual juice. At only about 9.5 x 13 x 30.5 cm (3.7 x 5.1 x 12"), the juicer won't take up too much space in your kitchen and is available in two colors (white and sage green).
Specs and Features:
- Colors: white, green
- Reverse rotation function
- Dimensions: approx. 9.5 x 13 x 30.5 cm (3.7 x 5.1 x 12")
- Weight: approx. 900 g (2 lbs)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 100 W
- Materials: polypropylene, tritan, acrylic resin
- Comes with 2 cups (pomace, juice), cleaning brush
- Instructions/manual: Japanese