What's the thing you need the most after eating a full box of Pringles Sour Cream potato chips? A nice cold beer! And what's the second option: a nice cold glass of water. Or, if you're a true Pringles fan, some nice cold water served in the Pringles Sour Cream Vacuum Flask, a canteen that uses the unique shape of the Pringles tubular container in the most imaginative and practical way – like any good Japanese design idea!
The Pringles Sour Cream Vacuum Flask is made of stainless steel and polypropylene with a silicone rubber closure. The flask keeps its contents hot or cold for around six hours, working for temperatures 46°C (114.8°F) or higher or 11°C (51.8°F) or lower. Its capacity is 500 ml (16.9 fl oz) and its effective insulation comes from a vacuum between the outer and the inner tube. And of course, its label is a fully detailed reproduction of a Pringles box!
Specs and Features:
- Capacity: 500 ml (16.9 fl oz)
- Insulation method: vacuum
- Heat insulation: 47°C (116.6°F) or more (6 hours)
- Cold insulation: 13°C (55.4°F) or less (6 hours)
- Dimensions: 211 x 65 mm (8.3 x 2.5")
- Materials: stainless steel, polypropylene, silicone rubber