It might be happening to you and you haven't noticed it – or your partner is too tactful to mention it. When you sleep, are you clenching your jaws and grinding your teeth? Yes, bruxism, or grinding your teeth in your sleep (or even when you are awake), happens to more people than you think and is without doubt a symptom of the anxieties and stresses of everyday life. The Pitari Teeth Grinding Prevention Mouthpiece is a sure and easy way to alleviate the symptom from the first time you use it, and in the long term eliminate the problem altogether.
Designed by dentists, the Pitari Teeth Grinding Prevention Mouthpiece fits precisely in your mouth, hence its name ("pitari" means "exactly"). It's made of durable plastic, comes in two sizes to accommodate differently shaped mouths (for full dimensions, see below), and each size is a different color to avoid mistakes. You can wash it with water (just not warmer than 40°C/104°F) and it even comes with its own little box for storing and carrying.
Specs and Features:
- Sizes: regular (blue), large (light blue)
- Dimensions (regular): 6 x 2.7 x 1.4 cm (2.4 x 1.1 x 0.6")
- Dimensions (large): 7.3 x 2.7 x 1.4 cm (2.9 x 1.1 x 0.5")
- Weight: 2.4 g (0.08 oz)
- Comes with storing/carrying box
- Wash in water under 40°C (104°F)
- Made in Japan
- Instructions/manual: Japanese (but easy to use)