Pepsi is Pepsi but like many Western companies that decide to expand into Japan, the carbon beverage giant from New York State had to add a little something in its recipe to appeal to the local market. The little something that did it was actually two things, the indigenous citrus fruit called "yuzu" and salt (remember: the Japanese summer is brutal and salt really helps people survive it), and so Pepsi Japan Cola was born. And with the Pepsi Japan Cola Big 600 ml (6 Pack) , you get over 3.5 liters (118 fl oz) of it - more than enough to cover a whole summer!
The Pepsi Japan Cola Big 600 ml comes in either Regular or Zero versions, so even if you are being careful of your diet, you can enjoy its unique flavor. And the Regular version, at 46 kcal per 100 ml (3.3 fl oz), is still not too much of a crime against your body. Get a taste of something that is only available on the Japanese market and see what the rest of the world is missing!
The Pepsi Japan Cola Big 600 ml (6 Pack) features:
- Yuzu citrus fruit and salt flavor
- Exclusive to Japanese market
- Pack of 6 bottles
- Version: Regular, Zero
- Bottle: 600 ml (20 fl oz)
- Bottle dimensions: 22.3 x 21.3 x 7.1 cm (8.7 x 8.3 x 2.7")
- Energy (Regular): 46 kcal/100 ml (3.3 fl oz)
- Ingredients: high fructose corn syrup, sugar, salt, Co2, caramel color, caffeine