They are among the most recognizable characters in the character universe that runs parallel to the regular universe in Japan. In particular, the girl Peko-chan (her boyfriend, Poko-chan, is slightly less famous) has been the face of Fujiya, one of the country's main candy-makers and confectioners, for decades. And few products of Fujiya are more familiar to the Japanese than the Milky soft candy, the candy that gives the powder in the Peko-chan Poko-chan Milky Bath Salts Set its name and its fragrance.
Actually, its two fragrances: the Peko-chan Poko-chan Milky Bath Salts Set comes in two types, one containing two 700 g (24.7 oz) bottles of the vanilla-scented Peko-chan powder, and one containing two bottles of the banana-scented Poko-chan. Both powders have a wonderful moisturizing effect on your skin thanks to their milk protein, honey, and shea butter blend, but their mix of various metals also invigorate your whole body and make every bath a spa treatment. Just add about 30 g (1.1 oz) of the salts in your bathtub (you can use the bottle's lid to measure) and enjoy!
Specs and Features:
- Options: Peko-chan (Vanilla), Poko-chan (Banana)
- Each set contains 2 bottles
- Volume: 700 g (24.7 oz)
- Moisturizing agents: milk protein, honey, shea butter blend
- Contains: sodium sulfate, sodium hydrogen carbonate, titanium oxide, PEG-150, fragrance, silica, sodium oleate, shea oil, honey, sodium caseinate, tocopherol, royal jelly extract, rockfoil extract, peony extract, kudzu root extract
- Lid functions as a measuring cup
- Licensed by Fujiya Confectionery
- Made in Japan
- Instructions/manual: Japanese