The first Oppo dog muzzle, the duck bill-shaped Quack, was such a huge hit that we jumped up when we heard that Oppo had made another one. Enter the Quack Closed, another fantastic muzzle in the shape of a duck bill and that this time has a closed mouth for even more protection.
Like the original Quack muzzle it comes in three pop colors (orange, ruby, blue) and a range of sizes depending on the breed and shape of your pooch.
A mouth without a mouth. Give your canine friend a new snout, borrowed from another animal entirely. How cute is that?!
The muzzles are all super easy to clean and maintain. And frankly, we think they look great too!
The Oppo Dog Muzzle Quack Closed features:
- Colors: orange, ruby, blue
- Sizes: small, medium, large, extra large
- Materials: silicone, PP, POM etc
- Size: 8.2 x 6.2 x 7.1cm (3.2 x 2.4 x 2.8") (small), 11.2 x 7 x 9cm (4.4 x 2.8 x 3.5") (medium), 13 x 7.6 x 9.3cm (5.1 x 3 x 3.7") (large), 15 x 8.8 x 10.6cm (5.9 x 3.5 x 4.2") (extra large)
- Mouth area: around 14.5cm (5.7") (small), around 17cm (6.7") (medium), around 19.5cm (7.7") (large), around 22.5cm (8.9") (extra large)
- Band length: around 13-27cm (5.1-10.6") (small), around 13-33cm (5.1-13") (medium), around 13-37cm (5.1-14.6") (large), around 13-50cm (5.1-19.7") (extra large)
- Weight: 53g (1.9 oz) (small), 85g (3 oz) (medium), 100g (3.5 oz) (large), 125g (4.4 oz) (extra large)
- Suggested breeds (muzzle sizes): small poodle (small), chihuahua (small), pomeranian (small); miniature dachshund (medium), Jack Russell (medium); border collie (large), Shiba Inu (large); poodle (extra large), beagle (extra large)
- Please note that sizes are approximate and subject to unforeseen changes by the manufacturer. We recommend you get a larger size if you are uncertain which is best for your dog.
- Please also be aware that these muzzles DO NOT fit and are NOT intended for LARGE breeds of dogs (golden retrievers, German shepherds, labradors etc), or dogs with large heads or faces (e.g. bulldogs etc). They are designed for dogs weighing in the 10-30 pound (4.5-13.6 kg) range
- Disclaimer: For hygiene purposes, please note that this product is unfortunately NOT returnable once the packaging has been opened. Be sure to consider whether it is suitable for your pet.