It is mostly known as a method for exercise and rehabilitation but electric muscle stimulation can be equally effective as a beauty treatment. Think of it as an enhanced massaging system. And if combined with red light treatment, as happens with the Mytrex EMS Head Spa Pro, you not only treat the muscles but also your skin, achieving a level of rejuvenation that you could only get after many visits to an expensive spa. But you can have this right at home!
While you are sitting on your sofa enjoying your favorite show or even in your bath (it's IPX7 waterproof), the Mytrex EMS Head Spa Pro allows you to work on your scalp, face, or body using one of its 12 (yes, 12!) attachments to get the exact level of relaxation, toning, or care you need. It has five levels of EMS pulse and nine LEDs for 630 nm red light emission. The designers have also paid close attention to the aesthetics too: the massager looks great, even the attractive charging base.
Specs and Features:
- Attachment types: 3 (scalp, scalp and body, face)
- Attachments/type: 4
- EMS levels: 5
- Red light wavelength: 630 nm
- Red light LEDs: 9
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Dimensions: approx. 129 × 98 × 98 mm (5 x 3.9 x 3.9")
- Weight: approx. 285 g (10 oz)
- Power: USB charging
- Operating time on full charge: approx. 5 hours
- Materials: ABS resin, silicone
- Comes with charging base, AC adapter, 2 cleaning brushes, USB charging cable
- Instructions/manual: Japanese