Marushin Honke Premium Yuasa Soy Sauce Rosanjin Set (2 Bottles)
All-natural gourmet Japanese condiment
In a country almost obsessed with soy sauce and with dozens of companies vying for the consumer's attention in the supermarkets, Marushin Honke stands out for its constant commitment to quality and the best and 100% natural ingredients since 1881, when it was founded in Yuasa, a small town in Japan's Wakayama Prefecture. The Marushin Honke Premium Yuasa Soy Sauce Rosanjin Set (2 Bottles) is a beautifully packaged way to try for yourself what it is that sets this shoyu (soy sauce) apart from the competition.
The two 200 ml (6.7 fl oz) bottles in the Marushin Honke Premium Yuasa Soy Sauce Rosanjin Set are the company's top-of-the-line sauces: the Premium Ki-ippon Kuromame Black Soybean Sauce and the Premium Yuasa Soy Sauce Rosanjin, named after the famous gourmet, potter, cook, and artist Rosanjin Kitaoji. As a matter of fact, to honor him and his legacy, each year's batch comes out on March 23, which was Rosanjin's birthday! Whatever your dish – fish, meat, or vegetables – these soy sauces add the ideal amount of saltiness and umami to maximize your culinary experience!
Specs and Features:
- Contains: Premium Ki-ippon Kuromame Black Soybean Sauce, Premium Yuasa Soy Sauce Rosanjin
- Capacity/bottle: 200 ml (6.8 fl oz)
- No fertilizers or pesticides used
- Fermented in special cedar barrels
- Ingredients: osode no mai soybeans, organic haruyokoi wheat, yumepirika rice from Hokkaido
- Handmade in Yuasa, Wakayama Prefecture