Just by looking at it, you won't even be able to tell what the Lourdes EMS Lift Brush is: its polygon shape looks like a bottle of expensive perfume or a jar of some exquisite cosmetic. But turn it upside down and you'll see the 25 pins (12 of which are electrodes) and then you'll understand that something interesting is going on. And if you charge it for about 3.5 hours and fire it up, you'll immediately see – and feel! – that this is a whole new way of taking care of your face and body!
Using two different technologies (electric muscle stimulation and red LED), the Lourdes EMS Lift Brush works on your skin, stimulating not just the nerve endings but also the muscles under it, improving skin elasticity, making lines and wrinkles disappear, and giving you a more youthful look. The EMS function has five intensity levels so you can start slow and build your way up, and one charge keeps the device going for about 2.5 hours. It's IPX5 waterproof so you can use it in the bathroom too!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: pink, black
- Functions: EMS, red LED
- EMS intensity levels: 5
- Pins: 12 electrodes, 13 soft
- Auto-off timer: 15 minutes
- Waterproof (IPX5)
- Dimensions: 85 x 75 x 45 mm (3.3 x 3 x 1.8")
- Weight: 120 g (4.2 oz)
- Charging time: approx. 3.5 hours
- Continuous operation time: approx. 2.5 hours
- Comes with USB charging cable
- Charging cable length: approx. 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Materials: ABS resin, silicone, stainless, thermoplastic elastomer