Kiku Masamune Masamunejirushi Moist Essence Shampoo and Conditioner
Made with Japanese sake Aspergillus oryzae fungus
After many years of decline, sake has regained its status as a popular drink among the younger Japanese, leading to a whole new culture. No small part of this is Aspergillus oryzae, the fungus that turns rice into sugar, and which in turn becomes alcohol. The reason this fungus has become popular is because it's actually very beneficial for the body including the skin and the hair. And this is why sake breweries like Kiku Masamune make amazing beauty products like the Kiku Masamune Masamunejirushi Moist Essence Shampoo and Conditioner!
The Kiku Masamune Masamunejirushi Moist Essence Shampoo and Conditioner is a set featuring a bottle of shampoo and a bottle of treatment/conditioner. Both are pump-style bottles and contain 480 ml (16.2 fl oz) of Kiku Masamune's condensed 350 years of experience in processing the miraculous fungus. With five types of vitamins and 12 types of amino acids, they cleanse your hair deeply, moisturize it, and give it a smooth and silky texture, regardless of its type and how damaged it is from dryers or exposure to the sun. Without resorting to coloring agents or mineral oils, and with a soothing soap scent, this unique haircare system completely changes the way you think about sake!
Specs and Features:
- 2 bottles (shampoo and conditioner)
- Suitable for all hair types
- Scent: soap
- Volume/bottle: 480 ml (16.2 fl oz)
- Bottle dimensions: 7 x 7.5 x 19 cm (2.8 x 3 x 7.5")
- Bottle type: pump
- Texture: gel
- Contains: water, glycerin, rice fermentation liquid, ceramide EOP, ceramide NP, ceramide AP, Aspergillus/rice fermentation extract, rice nuka oil, rice germ oil, argan kernel oil, shea butter, hydrolyzed yeast extract, corn oil, fragrance, etc.
- No coloring agent or mineral oil
- Made by traditional Kobe sake brewery Kiku Masamune (est. 1659)
- Made in Japan