Kikkoman Extra Special Selection Gokuuma Soy Sauce (3 Bottles)
Richly flavored, high-quality soy condiment
If you are serious about your Japanese cooking, you must already have several soy sauces in your arsenal. But if you're really serious, you should definitely add the Kikkoman Extra Special Selection Gokuuma Soy Sauce to it! Made of nonfat-processed, non-genetically modified soybeans by one of Japan' top soy sauce makers, it has a rich and deep flavor that adds an extra dimension to any dish – from a bowl of ramen noodles to nabemono hot pots and grilled meat.
The secret behind the Kikkoman Extra Special Selection Gokuuma Soy Sauce lies in the hi-ire process, which literally means "heat treatment" and which, besides pasteurizing the sauce, darkens the color, improves the aroma, and brings out the natural saltiness. A soy sauce for demanding cooks (and eaters!), it comes in a set of three 450 ml (15 fl oz) bottles, specially designed to preserve its flavor, fragrance, and freshness for 120 days by preventing it from coming into contact with the air.
Specs and Features:
- Contains 3 x 450 ml (15 fl oz) bottles
- Heat-treated for flavor enhancement
- Dimensions: 221 x 65 x 195 mm (8.7 x 2.5 x 7.6")
- Ingredients: nonfat-processed, not genetically modified soybeans, wheat, salt, alcohol
- Energy (15 ml/0.5 fl oz): 15 kcal
- Protein (15 ml/0.5 fl oz): 1.6 g (0.05 oz)
- Fats (15 ml/0.5 fl oz): 0
- Carbohydrates (15 ml/0.5 fl oz): 1.9 g (0.06 oz)
- Dietary fiber (15 ml/0.5 fl oz): 0.2 g
- Sugar (15 ml/0.5 fl oz): 1.7 g (0.05 oz)
- Salt equivalent (15 ml/0.5 fl oz): 2.4 g (0.08 oz)