With so many people now substituting soy for meat, extolling the virtue of the legume is hardly necessary anymore! Rich in isoflavones, it can work miracles in the prevention of various types of diseases that come with age, hence the use of the word "antioxidant" commonly to describe its effects. The Itoen Black Soybean Tea brings these benefits one step closer, offering you a different, delicious way to consume soy: as a hot (or cold) beverage thanks to easy-to-prepare sticks. You just add the water and stir!
You don't need to restrict yourself to drinking it, either. Being a powder, Itoen Black Soybean Tea can also add its flavor and benefits to any food. It is especially good in desserts, adding some genuine healthy gain to the guilty pleasure! Made of crushed Japanese soybeans, you get all of the nutritional value and an amazing aroma (the beans have been roasted before getting crushed), redefining your idea of "tea." Oh, and you can enjoy it at any time of day or night, since it doesn't contain any caffeine at all!
The Itoen Black Soybean Tea features:
- Contains 15 x 5.5 g (0.19 oz) sticks
- Ingredients: whole black soybeans, brown sugar, starch, soybean germ extract
- Energy (per stick): 23 kcal
- Protein (per stick): 1.2 g (0.04 oz)
- Fat (per stick): 0.6 g (0.02 oz)
- Carbohydrate (per stick): 3.4 g (0.11 oz)
- Salt equivalent (per stick): 0.002 g
- Caffeine: 0 mg
- Functional ingredient (per stick): isoflavone 25 mg