Sudoku gets a new and rainbow-bright twist with the irotoridori Color Palette Puzzle Game! For this special take on the classic mind exercise, numbers have been replaced by colors (represented by cute birds), though the goal remains the same as Sudoku. It comes with a puzzle book featuring 24 specific puzzles. The Irotoridori Color Sudoku Game offers a few variants on how to play, including a "versus" mode where you can face off against a pal. And if it ever gets a little too tough, you can always look at the bird's back to see what number they represent. Put the pencil away and give this fowl-themed game a shot.
The irotoridori Color Palette Puzzle Sudoku Game features:
- Sudoku, but as a board game based on colors
- Includes 81 bird-shaped pieces (9 pieces in 9 colors)
- Booklet with 24 puzzles and solutions
- Size: 250 x 250 x 60 mm (10 x 10 x 2.4")
- Weight: 531g (1.2 lbs)
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to understand)