Takara Tomy's first Hug and Dream sleeping robot in a Minnie Mouse design was a big hit around the world, and now here is a follow-up - not surprisingly, it's Mickey Mouse. This doll is designed by scientists to help with an infant's breathing as he or she sleeps. Better respiration means better dreams and a better night's rest.
Your child will hug Mickey, who "breathes" in rhythm with them, assisting them to calm down and get into a neurologically appropriate state for sleep. The world's most famous mouse is the ideal companion to help guide your special one to an uninterpreted slumber that will help them recharge for the activities the next day will bring.
The Hug and Dream Mickey Mouse features:
- Suitable for boys and girls
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
- Size: 35 x 26 x 22cm (13.8 x 10.2 x 8.7")
- Power: AA batteries x 3
- Please note that this is a toy, though medically developed. It is not a medical instrument
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)