Rolled ice cream started as street food in Thailand but thanks to social media became an international trend. Among the first spots it hit was Japan and pretty soon shops offering it were popping up in all trendy neighborhoods. Add the Japanese's love for ice pan mixed ice cream and the Happy Rolled Ice Cream Maker Tray was something that was bound to happen. With it, you can create your own rolled ice cream (stir-fried ice cream), ice pan mixed ice cream, or sorbets in minutes!
All you need to do is keep the Happy Rolled Ice Cream Maker Tray frozen and get it out when you want to use it for making ice cream rolls. You pour on the ingredients of choice (cream, fruits, chocolate, or anything else you feel like) and use the spatulas either to mix it with ice cream and other ingredients to make sorbet, sherbet, and gelato desserts, or peel it off to make ice cream rolls. Your imagination and creativity are the only limits!
The Happy Rolled Ice Cream Maker Tray features:
- For making stir-fried ice cream (aka ice pan ice cream or rolled ice cream) dessert
- Can also be used to make sorbet, sherbet, and gelato desserts
- Dimensions: 29.1 x 24.3 x 3.2cm (11.4 x 9.5 x 1.2")
- Includes plate/tray x 1, mixing spatulas x 2
- Images are serving suggestions only (ingredients not included)
- Materials: aluminum alloy, silicone (plate), polypropylene (spatulas)
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)